COVID-19 virus Prevention: Google Doodle reminds people to ‘Wear a Mask and Save Lives’
Google Doodle reminds people to wear a mask to save lives. Here’s how you can protect yourself from getting infected with the deadly virus.
Google kicked off the “Wear a Mask. Save Lives.” doodle on Tuesday to “reinforce the message that wearing masks can save lives, in the midst of a resurgence of COVID-19 cases across the globe“. It encourages wearing a mask when stepping out of your home, keeping at least a six-foot-distance from others whenever possible, and washing hands frequently.
How to Get Prevention From Corona Cirus(Covid -19)
Prevention From Corona Cirus(Covid -19) According To World Health Organization (WHO), you can follow the below steps to reduce your chances of being infected with COVID-19
For Prevention From Covid-19 = U should Clean your hands regularly with an alcohol-based sanitizer or wash them with soap and water. This will kill any virus that your hands may have.
- For Prevention From Covid-19 =Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet)
- For Prevention From Covid-19=Don’t visiting crowded places as there are more chances of getting infected with the virus in a crowded place.
- For Prevention From Covid-19=Avoid touching your face often Don’t Touch Ur Face Again And Again.
- For Prevention From Covid-19=Cover your mouth and nose with a Mask, cover when around others
- For Prevention From Covid-19=Stay home if you are not feeling well Don’t Go Outside If U Are Not Felling Well
- For Prevention From Covid-19=If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, Don’t Waste Time Go For medical help
All Around The World the number of confirmed cases has crossed 18.4 million as of 5 August Repost, and continues to Increasing And climb at a rate of around 2.5 lakh cases daily.
Stay AT Home And Stay Safe